Liberty Flights are leading experts in premium nicotine e-liquid creation and production in Britain.
Our expertise stems from our passion for flavour and the pursuit of producing exceptional high-quality nicotine e-liquids which are UK TPD Government Regulation compliant.
Liberty Flights XO brand e-liquids come in the standard base of 50/50 PG/VG and also in VG heavy e-liquids and nicotine salts for our pod vape the DOT PRO all produced in the UK in our dedicated sterile room facilities using pharmaceutical grade nicotine, propylene glycol and glycerin; all of these ingredients are sourced in the UK from fully certified suppliers. All our e-liquids come in a variety of nicotine strengths and also with no nicotine.
Learn more about our e-liquids at the bottom of this page.
Liberty Flights XO brand e-liquids do not contain diacetyl or, acetyl propionyl and we don't use any artificial colours at all, in any of our XO e-liquids. Any colours the e-liquids may have are from the natural raw ingredients of the flavour molecules or nicotine which tends to have a straw-like colour.
Our e-liquid is produced in the UK in our dedicated sterile room facilities using pharmaceutical grade nicotine, propylene glycol and glycerin; all of these ingredients are sourced in the UK from fully certified suppliers. We take the development and quality of our products very seriously and have a dedicated R & D team who work with leading experts in the field to ensure we fully understand every aspect of our products from the raw materials to their performance and emissions.
Customer safety is our top priority and as a responsible vape company, we have worked with the Government and Trading Standards to ensure our products are compliant with the Tobacco and Related Products Regulations (TRPR) and that we continue to work within this new regulatory framework. Our Chief Scientific Officer sits on the Science and Regulatory Committee of the IBVTA, supporting others and keeping us at the forefront of research in this field.
PG / VG base e-liquid ratios
The majority of our premium e-liquid flavour blends have a 50-50 base of propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) (there is no de-ionized water added however for our menthol e-liquid which has a very high e-liquid viscosity we do add de-ionized water otherwise it would not wick well when vaping.
A 50-50 PG/VG e-liquid base enables a balanced vape of both throat hit and vapour cloud. Some vapers may be sensitive to a high PG e-liquid but the 50-50 blend usually suits most people. If you do have sensitivities to PG, propylene glycol then we recommend trying our range of VG e-liquids...
VG heavy e-liquid ratios
We produce a range of VG heavy e-liquids in a variety of lower nicotine strengths to suit vapers using sub-ohm e-cigarettes or for those vapers preferring less PG. Browse our VG e-liquid range.
Vape Liquid strengths
We offer six different nicotine strengths and also zero nicotine e-liquids. Not all flavours come in every nicotine strength so, please check the nicotine selection drop-down box in your chosen flavours to see what strengths are available.
Please note: if you are vaping with sub-ohm coils (below 1 ohm) such as our Joyetech AIO or Aspire PockeX we suggest you vape lower strength nicotine such as 1.2% or lower as sub-ohm vaping, with these types of vape kits, is more efficient and vapourises more e-liquid per inhale.
If you are also wanting more vapour we also suggest you try a VG Heavy based e-liquid.
- 3.6% Highest strength nicotine (for people smoking well over a packet of cigarettes a day). Available only in our Tobacco Flavour e-liquid nicotine.
- 2.4% Highest strength nicotine (only for very heavy smokers) Available in both Tobacco and Menthol e-liquid flavours.
- 1.8% Medium strength nicotine (for 15 to a packet of cigarettes/day smokers)
- 1.2% Low strength nicotine (for occasional/social smokers)
- 0.6% Ultra-low nicotine (for very light milligram or occasional smokers)
- 0.3% Lowest nicotine (often preferred when using sub-ohm devices)
- 0.0% Zero nicotine (no nicotine, just PG/VG base and flavours)
Liberty Flights XO Brand E-liquid is composed of 4 main ingredients which include
- Propylene Glycol (PG): PG is colourless, odourless and is used in common everyday products as a food additive.
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG): VG is similar to PG and is odourless and colourless and is also used as a food additive and as a base in pharmaceutical formulations.
- Flavouring: XO e-liquid comes in varying flavours: see our full range of Tobacco flavours, Golden Apple, Blueberry, Forest Fruit, Menthol, Strawberry, Tobacco, and Strawberry & Kiwi Fruit just to name a few.
- Nicotine: A plant-derived and highly addictive substance. Liberty Flights do not encourage non-smokers to take up a nicotine habit. Please note that Australian and New Zealand laws may change from time to time and this website should not be viewed as the most up-to-date source of information regarding laws pertaining to nicotine e-liquid for use in electronic cigarettes.
Please note: If you are new to vaping then our e-cigarette starter kits are a simple and easy way to make the switch to e-cigarettes if you are seeking to continue to use nicotine but in a different delivery method such as vaping.
If you are not an existing smoker then Liberty Flights actively encourages people not to take up a nicotine habit via e-cigarettes.