What is this DOT PRO Pod Vape?
The DOT PRO Vape Kit is the new version of the incredibly successful DOT Vape kit. It's a replaceable pod vape device that is convenient, discreet (fits neatly into your hand) and gives a satisfying vape which would suit most regular smokers or vapers.
The concept of the vape is kind of like the pod coffee machine - the pods come pre-filled with your choice of e-liquid flavour and you simply insert the e-liquid pod cartridge into the battery device. The pods have a magnetic connection so they fit nice a snag and don't slip out. There are no buttons, you just simply inhale to vape. The small discreet device is slender and smooth to touch, a stylish design and so easy to use, no fill fuss anymore!
Why is DOT PRO Pod Vape different to the original DOT?
DOT PRO Vape uses a ceramic honeycomb coil and wicking system, which gives greater flavour and vapour production. DOT PRO carries the same great flavours Menthol, Berry Nice, Tobacco, Red Crush, Blue Crush, Purple Crush and Strawberry from Liberty Flights.
Why can’t I use my existing DOT Pod Kit?
The new DOT PRO is very similar in size and shape but there are some subtle differences. This does mean that the DOT PRO is NOT compatible with the existing DOT products, which will be phased out over time. As a result, current DOT pods will not work with the new DOT PRO battery and vice versa.
The following information is for the DOT PRO Kits and pre-filled pods and should only be used with the DOT PRO Vape Kit.
This product is only for use by persons over the age of 18 and should not be used by non-smokers. DOT PRO Pods hold 2ml of e-liquid nicotine salts and should not be refilled or modified in any way.
What kits do you have?
We currently offer 3 DOT PRO vape kits in Menthol, Tobacco and Berry Nice flavours.
The DOT PRO Pod Vape Kit Contains
• 1 x DOT PRO Pod (of your chosen kit flavour)
• 1 x DOT PRO Battery (350 mAh)
• 1 x USB Charging Lead
• 1 x Instruction Manual
The Pod Replacement Packs
We currently have 7 different flavours in the DOT PRO Pod refill packs, offering you a great choice of flavours. Refill packs contain 2 pods packed in blister packs with silicon caps for hygiene.
Liberty Flights Pods
• Berry Nice
• Red Crush
• Blue Crush
• Purple Crush
How long will my DOT PRO pod last?
Your Pod life depends on how frequently you use it, but we would expect it to last on average 1-2 days for regular smokers. This will also vary depending on how lightly or deeply you inhale.
When should you change your e-liquid pod?
We recommend that pods are changed:
• When there is no liquid visible in the pod. Occasionally it is worth looking at the amount of liquid left in each pod. We recommend carrying a spare with you when out and about.
• When the flavour becomes compromised or you begin to get a different taste than usual.
• When there is less vapour production than usual.
Can I refill my DOT PRO pod?
No, DOT PRO Pods are currently single use only, please do not try and refill the pod and reinsert it as this may cause damage to the battery device.
How do I use DOT PRO?
• Remove DOT PRO battery and DOT PRO refill pod from packaging.
• Please remove both rubber plugs before using the pod in the device.
• Insert DOT PRO refill pod into the top of the DOT PRO battery.
• Inhale to vape. LED light on front indicates activation.
How long will my DOT PRO battery last?
The DOT PRO battery will last around 1 day but that is dependent on how frequently you use it. The overall life of the battery is around 300 charge cycles.
How do I charge the Dot Pro battery?
• When the battery is low and needs charging, the LED will flash 10 times.
• Charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a certified wall adapter via USB cable supplied.
• While charging the LED will stay on. When the LED goes off the device is fully charged and should be disconnected from the USB cable.
What is Nicotine salt?
DOT PRO Pods contain nicotine salt which is a variation of nicotine traditionally found in e-liquids. The 20mg/ml strength refers to the nicotine part of nicotine salt. Our motivation for using nicotine salt is that it is smoother to inhale, making the high strength more palatable for consumers.
This product is ideal as a starter kit for new customers (smokers over 18 years of age) trying this simple to use device.
Learn more about Nicotine Salt here.
Why is my DOT PRO pod leaking when I use it?
A little residue from your pod is not uncommon during use but there should not be a lot of liquid.
Condensation can build up in the pod due to high humidity or air pressure changes.
If your pod is leaking slightly, you can continue to use the device, but we recommend wiping the bottom of the pod and battery connections gently with a tissue.
If you get liquid on your hands, simply wash with soap and water.
Leaking can also be caused by taking aggressive draws on the mouthpiece, to rectify this, try drawing on the DOT PRO pod more gently.
Why is my DOT PRO Kit not producing vapour?
If your DOT PRO Kit is fully charged and has liquid left in the DOT PRO pod but doesn’t produce vapour, follow these two tips to see if this resolves the issue for you.
1. Using a tissue with a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol, clean the contacts on both the pod and inside battery where the pod is inserted. This should ensure a connection between the pod and the device if any moisture has got on them.
2. There may be a few tiny air bubbles down by the ceramic of the pod that can also contribute to the issue. Take the pod out of the device and gently tap it (mouthpiece side up) on a hard surface. This should release any tiny air bubbles and re-saturate the ceramic.
For any customer service enquiries, contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org